Improv Games and Activities | Improvization Cards
Improv Games and Improv Cards by Drama Trunk. Looking for improv teaching resources? This set of Argument Starter prompt cards comes with the following suggested impro games:
• Evil Twin Argument Version (fun improv game)
• The argument game
• Open scene - enhance classic open improvisations with the improv cards
• Emotion quadrants drama game
• Shakespearean Scene (challenge improv skills)
• Scene replay
But the improv cards can be used in so many more ways and with different improvisation games and activities! Help get improv scenes off to a great start with this wonderful resource!
YOU WILL LOVE THESE IMPROVISATION CARDS! Just print, laminate (optional) and cut out a set of versatile drama cards that you can use over and over again. These improv cards are suitable for so many fun improvisational theatre activities – including:
• Last minute improv games
• Improv warm ups
• Standalone Improv lesson plans for middle school and high school.
• Add the improve activities to your improv unit plan
• Teaching improvisation
• Team building
• Audition and rehearsal improv activities
• Substitute Activities / Cover Lessons
• Improvisation prompts
• Improvisational comedy / sports competition activities
Combine the use of multiple cards for even more activities, challenges and ideas (you will have a HUGE amount of improvization activities ready to go when needed).
Drama / Improv Games
Drama Trunk has a collection of drama games and improvisation games and activities for all ages!